Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Where have I been

I have been so busy! I feel like I just been going going. I started the last semester of school which is an externship so I am woking (: so far so good. This experience though has taken me away from home albeit close to the DH but away from home. So I have been running. I have been taking pics on my travels across the island and when I remember the cable for my camera I will up load them): the challenge of living in two places at one time. The hair is doing ok I am almost able to make a pony without any danglings. I have been tagged and I have been thinking about some interseting facts I could share with you. Heres another tid bit it has been interesting travelling up & down with my hair stuff you know dont want to get where I am going and think opps I forgot this or that and I am going to need .... so what do I do get two sets(: I will just keep packing up the little travel bag!!! with the essentials for now. Well I will reply to my tag!!! soon

(: one love still

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home