Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Friday, December 15, 2006

The Christmas Tree

Here is the thing when you have the camera you don't make it into any pics(: but last week sunday @ church we lit up the 'christmas tree' a big tree in the front of the church yard (we do it every year). So now that a gurl has a camera she will take pics to share with her blog buddies. ENJOY!!!!!!!
one love & happy holidays still
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Maryee said...

Pretty!!

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home