Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Kingston City

Sometimes I forget how nice the city looks when you are far away. Why because I am always rushing from here to there and rarely ever take time to stop and smell the 'hibiscuses' Well I did stop a minute to do that today and even had the opportunity to take a pic with my borrowed camera. Now I know if I owned one of these the camera that is I would be taking tonnes of pics... enjoy........
one love still
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home