Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Today I am in a funk

Not for long though I hope. I got up this morning with so much to do. Case Studies for school coming through my ears and mentally I am just not feeling up to it. I was actually trying to get myself up and out of here to go to the two classes I had but no impetous to do so. Usually when I get this feeling I want to buy something and a hair tie is sounding good at the moment(:

I know what I need to do to get the work done but whats a girl to do when you just dont feel like it????????? And I guess because I am having this issue at the moment I am bored with my hair..... I feel like I could do something different may be some colour but thats not a decision to make spur of the moment because I may regret it in the morning!!! nuh true???

The Lord and I had a conversation this morning so I am here trying to ride out this period of darkness but I just feel so sad!!!!! Well I am going to go now but hopefully I will be back soon with better news

one love still(:

8 Comments:

Blogger Goodnapps said...

Quite alright hun. 2 months ago I was in such a funk over my hair I didn't even bother to blog about my 1 year anniversary. I am over it now though. I guess it's just apart of the journey.

3:56 PM  
Blogger brunsli said...

Hang in there!

I had an icky day too. I did practice some consumer therapy -- 2 nailpolishes and a showercap.

But when I get home after class (at 10:30 pm), I'm going to have some green tea.

A big hug -- and you're not alone!

9:16 PM  
Blogger still waters said...

Thanks a bunch gurlz!!!! Appreciated

one love still

9:30 PM  
Blogger Cluizel said...

Awww...what's wrong with everyone? I have read so many bad day blogs (and I had one too)

Hope you're feeling better! I can understand...I have to start studying...and after working and commuting I just want to collapse. Good Luck!

4:31 PM  
Blogger Creyole said...

Stay strong baby sis! There will always be brighter days. Everyone has their moments you just have to endure the storm.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Chi-chi said...

Hey lady,

Just keep getting up in the morning and push on through thr day. I can definitely relate and know that it won't last for long. There's always tomorrow. Take care, Chi(:

7:29 AM  
Blogger Maryee said...

Have a hug!!

8:41 AM  
Blogger V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

I hope you are feeling better! I'm not sure if I have complimented you on your hair yet but your hair looks really nice. I love the color ! I also wanted to know if it was okay to post your blog on my site? Let me know when you get a chance?

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home