Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Saturday, August 26, 2006

I met Dr Cornwell

Listen for a good while I just sat looking at her was like wow she is really here. She has such a peaceful spirit and she had a look at my hair and said everything was in order (: I met her last week Sat my 9 month-a-versary what a way to spend it. She came to Jamaica to conduct a training.

While she was here she did several interviews(television and radio). I also had a little feature of my locks on one of the talk shows she did. I never thought anyone would recognise me but my mum and a family friend did lol lol lol.

So I met Dr Cornwell, she gave us some tips on which sister locks product to use for particular results, did a little discussion session with her for the sister locks journal about natural remedies used in Jamaica and some of the healthy foods we eat. It was a pleasant evening and I am glad I met the lady responsible for the way I now wear my hair. She truly does not consider sister locks a hair style but she believes it is a lifestyle (wholesum).

one love still (sister locked a little over 9 month and loving it)

ps I have 2 bottles of starter shampoo and I am going to use them and then do an order for some Salon Shampoo for a loose curl pattern, reconstructor, moisture treatment and Herbal spray moisturizer!!! yes and keep my blog buddies 'posted' on the results (: . The product junkie in me should be satisfied!!! you think?????

3 Comments:

Blogger brunsli said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:55 AM  
Blogger brunsli said...

Any chance you could post the video on your blog? I'd love to see you on TV!

It's so cool that Joanne Cornwell was in Jamaica speading information about Sisterlocks. :)

1:56 AM  
Blogger Goodnapps said...

That's so fantastic you got to meet Dr. Jo and take part in some interviews.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home