Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

8th Month-a-versary






Hey its been eight months to the day that I got my sister locks. I had my retightening and I still have that one lock in the right temple that still slips but its all good. Everything else is fine. I have two bottles of starter shampoo on the way and my consultant says when they are finished I can try out the Salon Shampoo and Herbal Spray Moisturizer yesss the 'product junkie' in me is happy!!! I am thinking when I do the order I will also order the moisture treatment. As always I will keep my blog buddies informed on the results just happy to be able to try something/s new. Ok here they are took these today July 21, 2006. Eight month old sister locks just 'carusoed'. ps took these pics in mi mums garden (:

one love still

9 Comments:

Blogger brunsli said...

Photo,photo? Where is the 8 month photo?

;) Brunsli

7:09 AM  
Blogger Goodnapps said...

Congrats on the 8 month anniversary. I was hoping for a photo as well. I love the SL
moisturizer spray but the trick
is to dilute it heavy with water.
A little bit of solution with a whole lot of water is fantastic. I spritz a few times a week with it.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Keeping you in prayer as you travel thru this difficult time. Remember "weeping may endure for the night, but JOY cometh in the morning."

8:46 PM  
Blogger Maryee said...

Congrats Still!!!!!! Stay strong and continue to be encouraged!!

12:24 AM  
Blogger still waters said...

Ok Ladies I will do some pics today.

Still

4:57 AM  
Blogger still waters said...

Brunsli I agree carusos are like a spa treatment for the hair.

one love still

3:40 PM  
Blogger Goodnapps said...

Now that's what I'm talking about sweet thang. Very very pretty pics of you and the locks. It has grown quite a bit in your 8 months. Keep supplying us with the pics.

5:15 PM  
Blogger CrazyStitcher said...

They look great. You wear them well.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Maryee said...

I had to come back to this post b/c the 2nd pic is my favorite pic of you! Wishing you all the best!

Maryee

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home