Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

WOW this is a first

Ok as per usual I take forever to update my blog. I was on vacation for about three weeks and of course I took my shampoo and rubber bands and after about 2 weeks I braided and banded and wallah they were just fine. Well it occured to me while I was doing this that this was the first time that I washed my hair on vacation. Again one of the wonderful advantages of having sister locks and I just washed and off I went.

Oh boy there is so much to tell but I guess I will do it as it comes to me. I had my sixth monthaversary on the 19th of May and it went I did not remember until a day after the fact. I still am enjoying the journey and I continue to look forward to styling, all I do now is free style and that is fine.

My husband and other persons have asked me how long I plan to let my hair grow. Right now I am thinking once I can do a nice ponytail and maybe some pin updos I will be happy. But I cannot tell you that once given the green I would not cut them!!!! any ways I have a ways to go so here is to patience and a head full of glorious locks.

One Love Still

1 Comments:

Blogger brunsli said...

Are you really in Kingston? And if so, where do you go on vacation?

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home