Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Got my Classic Lucy

Ok yesterday I recieved ny classic lucy head wear for sleeping. I used it last night it is real comfortable does not feel like a thing is on my head yeah. I was using I silk scarf before but it was flattening my hair. Now I need to get me a shower cap for my shower time until I can just jump in without covering these babies. ps yes I am still doing the pics this weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger naadii salaam said...

hey still,

this is my first time commenting on your blog, but i always check your posts, i'm just a lurker at heart.

anyway, i wanted to let you know that i finally got around to ordering a classic lucy of my own, after reading your post. thank you sooo much for posting about this scarf, because i love it. i am going to order an lb snood from denise reed just to compare, and then i will send one to my best friend. i love the way the classic lucy stays on at night, but isn't too tight, so i don't have marks on my forehead the next morning.

just wanted to show some love and say thanks for sharing.

peace,
naadii

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home