Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Maybe just maybe

Maybe just maybe could it be I wonder !!!! yesterday I was in the drug store and I was looking at all the products available for black hair care and it dawned on me if all women of African descent had what I like to call the 'awakening' alot of businesses would be out of 'Business' just putting that out there. Just had the thought.
one love still waters

1 Comments:

Blogger Ree-C said...

I know that's right, including the Beauty Supply Store. O how I use to live up in there. I always needed something.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home