Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Saturday, January 07, 2006

More of my story

Ok October 2004 after not processing my hair for about 7 months I did the big chop again this time the goal was to eventually sister lock my hair. Again I put in a texturizer and cut it off in the barber shop because I did not want any chemicals in my hair. Well once that happened I started to experiment I had always wanted to colour my hair and that is what I did and kept doing until summer 05. I wanted my locks to have the lighter tips and because in doing my research I had found out that everything except the sister lock starter shampoo was off limits in the settling phase so I decided to do all my colouring before. I was contemplating doing a transition from a relaxer but I decided after joining the Lock it up group that I did not want to have to deal with the permed ends. So on November 19 my babies were born and I am keeping on. I am thrilled to have them and I follow my consultants instructions braid and band to wash and basically just let my hair alone no setting or blow drying it just air drys!!!! and so far so good. I will try as I mentioned before to post some pics so you can see as well as read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home