Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Sunday, January 08, 2006

More pics

Ok I was trying to do the collage thing but it was not working out so I am adding these pics so you can see what my whole head looks like! WOW it is amazing how much more you see when you take pics!!!! (the left side)

(the middle/back)
(the right side)
(full view of the back)

5 Comments:

Blogger Creyole said...

What a beautiful head of flaming tresses!!

2:57 PM  
Blogger zTransmissions said...

youre hair looks super cute.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Jena Evans said...

Wonderful locks!

Blessings!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Leighann said...

Welcoming to the blog world! Your locks are beautiful!!!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Chi-chi said...

hey, i'm diggin' the color. I can't wait to see your hair tips once your hair gets longer. enjoy the blogging it can be therapeutic.

peace!

http://nonyespace.blogspot.com/

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home