Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Let the dance begin


Ok today I will start to tell the story. I cut off all my permed hair about eight years ago for the first time , because my hair was first processed when I was about 7 I had no idea what my natural texture was. So after growing it out for a couple of weeks I took the plunge and cut it off the lady who did it kept asking if I was sure? I wanted to do it. Well I was so happy when it was done, she put in a texturizer and eventually I let that grow out because I wanted all natural. I did the teeny weeny afro, comb coils and eventually two strand twists. Then one day I became frustrated with having to take down the twists and wash and pit them back in and the job I held at the time was not too thrilled about my natural tresses so they had to be in twists all the time. So I put the creamy crack in!!! my Dad who was not pleased about the big chop was thrilled. I should point out here that I always wanted locks but getting them was always a issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home