Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Finally got some pics


Well ladies & gents now I can put my blog out there ! I wanted to have some pics before I did. I asked my friend Kathy to take these for me so I could use them. My sister locks are 6 weeks old. And did I mention I love my sister locks. I realised something today but I am going to watch it and see what happens I have been washing my locks every week and they are now just about due to be washed now but I am liking how they look now so I think I might extend the intervals between washing to a little more than 7 days which is what I am at now (well lets see what happens)

4 Comments:

Blogger Creyole said...

Wow, I LOVE IT StillWaters!!! Girl you are about to take off that beautiful skin is matching your awesome hair. Color is flaming bright and fab-u-lous!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Naturalist1 said...

Your hair is gorgeous.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Blqberrylocz said...

I love the color...I agree, I think the SL's look better when starting with all natural hair ( I started with permed ends and dealt with the bunching)...nevertheless, I'm lovin' the look now and lovin' my locs!

2:43 AM  
Blogger brunsli said...

You and your hair are adorable!

I love the color!!

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home