Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Monday, January 09, 2006

Yes this is addictive!


I see why they say blogging is addictive. I really am looking forward to a healthy head of locks so I pretty much have the same hair style all the time (: unless I use a head band. I have invested in a few I have actually had to restrain myself on some occasions as all I want to do is buy head bands. Although you cannot really see it in this pic I was wearing a beaded one(: This pic was taken on the 17th of December 2005 at dinner thet was held at the university I attend. I am in the middle(: me, some of my friends and collegues. I should add there are 4 out of 6 natural heads.

3 Comments:

Blogger DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Lookin' good, later...

9:23 PM  
Blogger Naturalist1 said...

Nice pic.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Maryee said...

Hey Kerry,

Are you gonna keep coloring it as it grows out? Just curious.

Maryee

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home