Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Another photo


This is another photo I took on Monday this one is a close up (:. My locks are doing there own thing for the tome being I am cool with that (:

5 Comments:

Blogger brunsli said...

Your locks are looking good!

The progression between now and your previous photos really shows!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Goodnapps said...

You and the locks look stunning. Love the outfit too.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Lyriq said...

Looking good! The color is so hot.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Creyole said...

Hello my buddy, happy to see an update, hint hint! It was well worth the wait, your looks are looking really great!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Leighann said...

You look beautiful! Looking forward to the updated pix!

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home