Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Friday, February 03, 2006

I am so Excited and have some Concerns

More discoveries in the world of sister locks..... when I just had my locks installed my consultant told me that once I had braided and banded, washed and then separated my locks I could braid them and let it air dry so I could get a crinkled look. Well I tried it for the first time this week and boy am I sorry I do not have pics to show you ( I will take some) it turned out wonderful and added to that I got lots of compliments. However it seems that persons now believe they can touch my hair without my permission or if they ask to touch it seem to think they should be given permission. Well I am finally bravin up and sayin no when I do not want my hair to be touched. Gets me tho how some people just touch my hair without asking for me thats kinda personal. So now I have something else I can do with my hair. PS I am so tickled by the fact that I dont have to run an take cover when there is a little more moisture in the air than usual.
one love and yes I love my sister locks
K

2 Comments:

Blogger Chi-chi said...

Now we know how pregnant women feel. Do you have handinthehairitis yet? Its incurable! (:

4:32 PM  
Blogger Goodnapps said...

Girl - I was on nolye.com and she really voiced some issues over the whole hair touching. I have not experienced it yet, but I am bracing myself. Some folks can get really bold and invasive.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home