Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My month-a-versary

I just celibrated two months of living in lockdom and what a journey it has been!! (January 19). I think at this point one of the things that rally stands out in my mind is the 'no product' awakening. I was a bit sceptical about not using anything but the sister lock shampoo but I trust the process and the sistahs that continue to encourage so thats all its been shampoo & water and amazingly my hair has been doing ok. So heres is to simplicity and keeping those things in life which do not need to be complicated 'SIMPLE'
one love

2 Comments:

Blogger Ree-C said...

It still amazes me. We are taught that we need this product for this and that product for that. When indeed we can be fine with only water and shampoo.

4:08 PM  
Blogger brunsli said...

I confess, I'm a product junkie. In the beginning, I used to buy elastic bands in different colors because there was nothing else I needed and I was so used to looking for new stuff for my hair. ;)

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home