Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Its my third-month-a-versary

Wow its been three months!! And gain, so far so good. I don't know if I mentioned this before but the washing is tedious but I am keeping on because I have my eyes on the 'prize'. Also gonna invest in some more head bands , I have had a few bored days that have passed but the advice is to leave my locks alone so head bands it will be!!!!. Also gonna do a subscription to the sister lock journal I think it is. I am also glad I invested in the calender (sister locks) I like looking at what is possible and knowing that my locks are still gonna do their thing and be original in their own way. How cool is that!!!!

one love still

1 Comments:

Blogger Natural Kinks said...

I love looking at mature locks too. It gives so much hope and inspriration. On those boring hair days, the calender is a sista's best friend!

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home