Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Love of Hair is a Wonderful thing!!!!

Yesterday was another braiding and banding day (cause I needed to wash my babies). While I was preparing to wash my hair I decided to redo the braids after I washed and separated my locks. Well during this time I reflected this truly is a journey If you are not used to taking time to do something just for you, you have to learn because sister locks demands it!! but its a time of love and nurturing and in all of this I am learning some patience with my hair, myself and hopefully others like my husband and mom will benefit from this new found revalation. It was just one of those as a good sistren of mine likes to call them a 'moment of clarity'.

One Love Still

2 Comments:

Blogger brunsli said...

I agree with Zella, this is good insight. I can't say I'm all that patient though...

7:58 AM  
Blogger Goodnapps said...

Yes, love of hair is a wonderful thing. Patience huh. Theory is one thing. Practice is another. I guess we all have our ups and downs with it. And where are your pictures honey child?

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home