Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Friday, April 21, 2006

5 Months and Counting

Wow 5 months time is wizzing by. I had my fourth retightening yesterday (and I promise I will post pics this weekend) and my head still gets tender from the process. But, I am still happy with my sister locks. I do not know if I posted this before but your relationship with your consultant is important. One of the many things that drew me to my consultant is her being true to the process created by Dr. Cornwell she is not trying to recreate. You know technically speaking Dr. Cornwell could have created the method had her own set of beautiful locks and left us' wondering how she got them. But we know the rest is 'herstory' because plenty of we a wear dem now!!!! '. We are prepared to when we have processed hair to buy plenty products and spend plenty money. Well enuff of the soapboxing. Back to the tender headedness it usually goes away in a few days and sometines I do a wash to cool off my head. But all in all I still in love with my sister locks!!!
One Love Kerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home