Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Saturday, May 06, 2006

A nice find Brunsli !!!!!

Your Blogging Type Is Thoughtful and Considerate
You're a well liked, though underrated, blogger.You have a heart of gold, and are likely to blog for a cause.You're a peaceful blogger - no drama for you!A good listener and friend, you tend to leave thoughtful comments for others.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jena Evans said...

Hey Still Waters...

With a name like that, you gots to have lots and lots of peace. Thank you for stopping by the blog. I just wanted to send you love and light.

Blessings!

jena-

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home