Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Monday, April 24, 2006

Tah Dah!!!!




Well as promised, some pics my friend Kathy took these: my sister locks 3 days after my fourth retightening and a wash!!!!. My friends and family keep telling me my hair is growing but when I look at the pics is when I really see it!!!!! ps you can see more black hair now !!!! I dont think I am gonna put any more colour at least not for now!!!

One Love Still ps if the eyes look tired i been beating da books exams have started!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Maryee said...

Pretty!!! I wish you well with exams!

7:44 PM  
Blogger Creyole said...

Very nice pics, girl those eyes are killer! (that's a compliment) Are you letting the color grow out just to see the growth? I think it's nice.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Leighann said...

Sometimes it's hard to see it ourselves, but yes, your hair is growing quite nicely! Good luck with exams!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Goodnapps said...

Very lovely photos. And you don't see all that black for nothing. That equals hair growth.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Your hair is soo pretty...hope you do well on exams.

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home