Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Alot to report

Well my seventh-month-aversary came and went and though I did remember in the morning the impending arrival of my nephew put that thought on the back burner. My hair is well, every now and again I have a bored with my hair moment but it does not last. Brunsli who is fast becoming my online consultant hooked me up with the info on carusos and I ordered a set they should arrive anyday now. I ordered my soft spikes shortly before and I got them so photos of my new do will be out soon.

Styling, at my last retightening I spoke to my consultant about rolling my hair and she said it was fine, however sans styling products so we will see how it turns out.

Oh my nephew,his mommee and dadee are well.

My scalp does these funny things some times it itches and sometimes it just dawns on me that it has not bothered me in a while (like today). My consultant did tell me that because I used to do two strand twists with bees wax my hair would take a little while to settle down from the residue of the products. Well I hope this means it is settling down.

Looks like everyone had a good time in NYC the energy and sisterhood came through the pics. All that keeps coming to mind when I read the blogs and look at the pics is that sister locks is not a hair style but a lifestyle. Dr. Cornwell is right we are a sisterhood.

Bless up
Still

4 Comments:

Blogger brunsli said...

Thanks for the shout-out! I can't wait to see your Caruso photos.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Jena Evans said...

So true about the NYC blog highlights... the sistahood is strong and alive...

Looking forward to the pics update!

blessings, Still

10:24 PM  
Blogger Chi-chi said...

Gurl lemme tell you. I can testify as to why Caruso's are the bomb. They actually work (: Enjoy! Can't wait to see your pics.
Chi(:

8:42 PM  
Blogger Maryee said...

Thanks for the update. Good to know all is well. Are you gonna color your hair at your 1 yr?? Just curious. I love the color.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home