Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Monday, July 10, 2006

Soft Spikes





These are great. I washed my hair put in the soft spikes and left them in over night. And the results were lots of curls. Now since I am not supposed to use any product (consultants directive) it will be interesting to see how long the curl lasts. But I like, and yes they were comfortable to sleep in. So these are for keeps. A little tedious to put them in but the reults are worth it (:


4 Comments:

Blogger brunsli said...

Very cute!

I don't think you need any styling products, but maybe with the humidity there...

9:22 AM  
Blogger Goodnapps said...

Orange and pink..how cute. Your curls are very cute.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

I like the look of the loose curls. How long did they hold for you down in Kingston with the humidity?

8:48 PM  
Blogger still waters said...

Thanks for the positive words ladies. Linda they held for about 3 days but for the entire week I had crinkles.

one love still

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home