Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Just Checking In

I have been staying with my mother for a while so this is the first time I am sitting at my computer in the solace of my space for a while. In fact the last few entries where done using her computer. So much has happended to change my life in the last three weeks. My brother died tragically 5 days after his beautiful baby boy was born, leaving a void I feel like a little part of me died with him. I stopped going to my summer session of classes so I am in limbo at the mo. And though I know I may never understand the God I serve, I pray that one day he might reveal to me something.

Somethings that have become clear to me in the last couple of weeks people talk and sometimes all tings dem don't know and I must guard my thoughts and speech against this. Life is fragile and no matter how perfect it may seem God is the Author and Finisher of it and so seek after him and be good to others (whomever they may be), Love the ones God has brought close to you and remember that we are not promised the next moment.

Bro it is our faith that we pray with the communion of saints and so I continute to pray that your soul be recieved and that you find rest. Know that even though it was not said often enough I love you and I know you loved me .

On the hair I am fast approaching my 8th month-a-versary, I have a retightening on Wednesday, contemplating putting some colour back in once its ok to do so and at the moment loving my soft spike curls.

one love & Peace
still

5 Comments:

Blogger Chi-chi said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Please extend my condolences to your family. You'll be in my prayers.
Take care,

Chi(:

8:59 AM  
Blogger brunsli said...

SW, I'm very sorry to hear about your brother. B

10:33 AM  
Blogger Goodnapps said...

I am so sorry to hear of your brother's passing Still. My only and younger brother passed away 5 years ago. His only son and child was 3 months old at the time. It seems to this day it still isn't fair. But continuing to trust and believe in God's plan is definitely the hardest part.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Maryee said...

God can and will sustain you during this time. Keep your head up and your heart open to His will. May you always remember the love you and your brother shared. Peace and blessings!!

12:27 AM  
Blogger Jena Evans said...

May God bless you and your family during this time. He is Able to do so exceedingly and abundantly...

Peace and blessings~

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home