Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Have not posted in a while!!!!

Ok I have been putting this off saying to myself when I get my hair ties (opps hair jewelry) (: just troubling you B and take some pics I will do a post. But I am not gonna wait so heres whats been happening. I am taking one day at a time and sometimes a moment at a time its a real is a weird thing to lose a brother younger that me in the prime of his life. I have noticed I been trying to keep myself occupied with all sorts of stuff, which pretty much serves the purpose for the mo.

I am spending some time with my only other sibling (wow is this for real) I just said that. So that is also a good thing. Off the topic yesterday my nephew was in the house sleeping and his mum, myself and a few other people were in the garage suddenly she ran to the door would you believe he (my nephew) was awake. What is it about maternal instinct that tunes a mother in to a child???? wow amazing. Its not eh first time I have seen or heard of it happening but it still was amazing !!!!

I am anxiously awaiting my hair jewelry and I feel some where down in my gut that if God gives me life there will be other purchases (: but I will keep do an update with pics once I get them.

How is the hair doing? did I hear you ask. Well I am going to try the Avalon brand as it came highly recommended from Blaq. I think I may just invest in the two types she has used and hope I get the same results (: or at least similar. Still toying with the idea of the wrap & roll I trust Brunsli's judgement even though I think we have different hair textures she does not think it is a must have so I will put it on the back burner for now.

Time is wizzing away my locks are fast approaching 9 months but I am apprehensive about milestones at this present time fully cognisant of the fact that the only time I am sure of is the moment I stand in!.

'Still' however happy to be sister locked no pun intended.

one love still waters

1 Comments:

Blogger Creyole said...

I sent you a off line personal email, hope you read it soon.

Anyway, you are looking very good these days considering the circumstances. I trust that the Lord will give you strength to endure.

Hang tough my sista!

XOXO,
LaChanda

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home