Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Starter Shampoo

I am puzzeled I saw a post on Lockitup where a newbie was asking what was the name of the starter shampoo? This means this consultant did some short cuts!!!????? Isn't the starter shampoo supposed to be a part of the insallation package???? or at the very least the consultant should say where the client can get it one needs to wash the hair nuh???? Well any ways where am I going with this I will try to have a bottle on hand at all times!!!!! It certainly got me out of a rut of sorts earlier this week.

one love still

ps maybe as my consultant said my hair would eventually start producing its own oils and balance would return......I wonder could it be????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home