Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Sunday, September 03, 2006

My hairtie debut!!!

Well tah dah here she is I believe this is the casandra. I have this hairtie for a while but I was having some issues with my hair I had my retightening done on Wednesday last week and decided to try the casandra after my appointment well voila(I think thats how you spell it). I cannot believe it when I looked at this first pic I was like wow!!!. Lets just say I am a happy brunslihairtie customer. ps Brunsli I got lots of compliments on the tie and my hair(: . Ok ladies I am almost at 10 months and I have the beginnings of a pony does the grin tell you I am a happy camper!!! one love still Posted by Picasa

12 Comments:

Blogger Goodnapps said...

It's very pretty on you. Cheers to another satisfied customer!

8:51 AM  
Blogger brunsli said...

Kerry!

The Cassandra looks lovely on you. You and Tra got the only ones.

I'm so glad you're enjoying them. :)

6:21 PM  
Blogger Maryee said...

Girl that Cassandra is the bomb, especially in the back! You go girl!!!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Cluizel said...

That looks so beautiful on your hair! I'm glad I am not the only one with the hair tie bug. :)

7:18 AM  
Blogger Creyole said...

Stillwaters, my dear you are looking dy-no-mite! We are all satisfied Brunsli customers.

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I am definitely ordering me some of those Brunsli ties.....It looks fabulous on you.

Abena

11:02 PM  
Blogger still waters said...

Abena
I encourage you to do that they are a good for you & your hair(:

one love still

10:09 PM  
Blogger AFunkyKindaGlow said...

The color of your hair tie, compliments your hair so well

6:20 AM  
Blogger Chi-chi said...

Wow! I am loving your highlights! You look great!

8:12 AM  
Blogger sisterlockedlondon said...

Wow your hair is looking great. I love the colour. Hair tie looks nice.

5:29 AM  
Blogger sisterlockedlondon said...

Wow your hair is looking great. I love the colour. Hair tie looks nice.

5:29 AM  
Blogger V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

I just wanted to compliment you on your hair it looks lovely, and the hair tie puts the icing on the cake. The Cassandra is beautiful, I have to get me some of those hairties! They do wonders for the hair!

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home