Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Sweet Sop and Guava

I really was hoping I would get a pic of this before they went out of season... that is. The fruit on the left is guava and the other one is sweet sop. Sweet sop is really sweet and it is especially nice when it well ripe and it has beed in the refridgerator nice and cool. The guava was big I have not seen one that size in a while ...... so just sharing some tropical fruit!! good stuff
one love still
 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Brings back memories! We have guava EVERYTHING back in Panama. IT was one fruit I could not ever get into, though. Ick! Sweet sop sounds familiar, but I Can't place it. I'm sure I've tried it, though. Oh, to be you right about now!! :)

7:32 PM  
Blogger brunsli said...

Sweet sop & Guava ... sounds like a law firm.

3:02 AM  
Blogger Chi-chi said...

Oh my goodness!! The last time I had sweet sop was when I was eleven in Nigeria! That brings back nice memories. It was nice and cold and tasted like sherbet but was a fruit. Ahhhh the memories (:

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home