Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Friday, October 13, 2006

WoW its approximately 5 more weeks

Ok I have a confession to make, I thought retightenings over 2 days only happened to Brunz well for the first time I had to go back a second day to finish my retightening........ My consultant said my hair had grown more than usual, the roots in some areas were matted together (my negligence in not separating), so had to also do a mini grooming session of sorts. So now I am going back for my next retightening in 4 weeks to see if it was a fluke or my hair is just...... growing faster. And my one year anniversary is on November 19th so it is just around the corner. I have been on a pic taking rampage so I will share once I have them up loaded!!! I have a lock in the front that my consultant says needs special care or it might soon part company with me but so be it. And I am going back to the starter shampooo for a while until she can figure out whats up with da locks!!!! Thats the hair up date at the mo!!!!!

one love still

1 Comments:

Blogger brunsli said...

Somehow that made me feel better...my last session was over three days.

We will miss you in Texas!

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home