Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Friday, October 13, 2006

This is what my locks looked like

The pic in the top left (facing the monitor) and bottom right is what my hair looked like a few days before my retightening the other 2 are after day 2 of my retightening appointment(: My consultant said there was also alot of bunching.
one love still (: Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, I think your hair looks great!! That bunching thing confuses me... are you supposed to separate the roots or the ends? I always thought bunching meant when your hair tangled together at the ends right after you washed it... if so, I've not been separating my roots!! Uh oh!!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:37 PM  
Blogger V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Your hair looks really nice! I love the two toned look! Can I add your blog to my site?

12:30 PM  
Blogger still waters said...

sure sistalocd you can add me!!

one love still

12:32 PM  
Blogger still waters said...

Hey sunsail
I was told by my consultant (and also in one of the videos I watched during my consult.) that I need to separate my locks form the root to the end of the lock whenever I wash. Not doing this caused the matting of the roots.The bunching is sorta the end of the lock pulling up toward the root and I am not sure what has caused that!!! (hence the need to keep the locks streched and still)
one love still(HTH)

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home