Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A few 'things' I love

I am sharing a few of my favourites. This is mushu or as I have dubbed him 'my crazy canine' he is so precious he came to me as a gift of sorts and I am loving him he is so attentive but he has so much energy he will wear you down!!!!!. And my DH knows I love flowers these travelled quite a distance but they were a beautiful bday surprise and the lillies were so fragrant!!! like I said 2 of my favourite things...

one love still
 Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger brunsli said...

I'm so glad you have a camera. What a cute doggie!

8:14 AM  
Blogger C & C said...

its so sweet that her dh gave you flowers...you have a romantic man! i love your cute doggie too.

2:56 PM  
Blogger CloudNine said...

This puppy is the sweetest thing! He is just beautiful!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Cluizel said...

OH! I love them both! I love flowers...and your doggie is adorable!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home