Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Growth & the 'alana'

A direct comparison....I think we are making progress(: . And here is my 'alana' hairtie one of my favourites(:
one love still
 Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Creyole said...

You are working the hairtie and again you hair color is to die for. My bunchy hair just cnat take it!

Just wanted to make you aware of my recent blog change. Also, can you please change my link to the following.

Name "Creyole" instead of LaChanda and
New blog site is http://creyole.blogspot.com
New Email Address: creyole@gmail.com

I know it's asking a bit much but please understand it was a must!

Peace!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Goodnapps said...

Ya darn right you are making progress. Absolutely beautiful progress. Congratulations honey bun!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Tequila Jackson Allen said...

Nice growth spirt over the year Amazing!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Cluizel said...

Beautiful!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Maryee said...

Your growth is just lovely! It's been a joy following your journey!

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home