Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Yup got alot of time on my hands no not really!!!

Yea I know this is like blog over load but Monday (today) is a public holiday National Heroes Day and I have a camera in my possession. So I am featuring my Jade piece (hairtie) and the Kerry I have not done anything to my hair since my retightening so I think this is a pretty good indication of the length. I really wanted to sleep when these pics were taken but I came home and blogged anyway..... I think not I am going to God willing have my hair washed professionally the next time. My hair when wet just wants to shrink and my consultant says right now my locks are beginnning to swell (double in size) so I need to keep them streched and still(no pun intended) (: so thats what I have to do now and I know this may sound 'a way' but I too lazy to do it. So I will be sure to blog about that experience since I have not been to the hairdresser aka salon in a while (: and we know why right!!!!! I am really happy with these two hairties and I got a compliment on the Kerry (from a friend who is supposed to start her traditional locks in January gonna have to put her on to the store)
one love still
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Goodnapps said...

Your hair has grown so much. You look great in your hair ties.

3:58 PM  
Blogger z said...

I love the fullness of your locks, it kind of reminds me of my thick hair.

11:11 PM  
Blogger brunsli said...

I'm so happy you like the Kerry! I designed it just for you. I think you and I are the only ones who have one.

3:01 AM  
Blogger Maryee said...

Your hair is soo pretty and the Kerry is adorable on you! Thanks for sharing!!!!!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home