Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Rainbows Everywhere

We have been having some interesting weather (but I am enjoying it) Rain , wind, sunshine = RAINBOWS which I just love so I have been enjoying them. I finally got a digital camera from the DH for the bday so you know as my mum (featured here) says 'have camera will tek picture' and that I intend to do. Schools been keeping me on my toes in exams at the moment but still take time to smell the roses. Mum and I were hanging out by a friend recently and I snapped some pics of her and us(how did I do that hmm) well she has decided to get 'locked' so I will keep you all posted. Looking at having them installed maybe early next year. On that note I have my retightening tomorrow so I washed today!!!. Now that I have the camera I am gonna take a pic of my consultant and my freshly retightened hair we'll see.
one love still

ps took these pics thru da window!!!
 Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger brunsli said...

Beautiful rainbows!

Good luck with exams. :)

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Creyole said...

How breathtaking. I love rainbows and those I wish I could have seen up close and personal but thanks for bringing them to us!

9:51 PM  
Blogger Maryee said...

Pretty!!!!!!!!

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home