Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I warned you!!!

ok I warned you pics are gonna be coming fast and furious. This is my 'marry wanna' t-shirt I love it the colour and all. Thought I would have caused more of a stir but people just read it and say yup I agree. One of these days I will take a closer pic so you can read(: Bwoy I was just thinking I sure can smile!!! Those grays are certainly standing out huh!
one love still
ps I think I might be ready to try some new colour frames(:
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger AFunkyKindaGlow said...

Its obviously premature grey, you look way too young!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home