Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Friday, December 15, 2006

My Consultant

This is my consultant Marclin and I. Her daughter obliged and took this pic right after my last retightening was complete(: She really is special to me and I call her friend. She has had her locks for about 5 years and I actually ran after her when I saw her at a craft fair the christmas before I got my locks done (I needed to see her hair close up) and the rest as they say is history. She is featured in this quarters 'Sisterlocks Journal' along with another Jamaican consultant. I have not yet bought my copy but I flipped through a copy she had(: good stuff. So here she is.... For all the persons out there looking for a consultant chose wisely this is a lifelong relationship (thats how I see it)
one love still
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When sisters create a bond its a wonderful thing! I'm glad you posted a pic of Marcelin. I've heard many great things about her. Peace

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home