Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

My Resolutions

As usual I checked in with Brunslis blog and she was talking resloutions. I was not going to post the ones I have but I decided it might be a good way to log my progress. What I want for this year

1. Get fit I have an area of fat deposit that I want to address, so I am going to get on it, not so much with diet but with exercise and stress management.

2.Reading always wanted to increase those levels so I am going to try at it again.

3.I have been reading about the importance of cleansing and moisturising my face everyday so I bought some new products and I am gonna have a go at it.

4.I really want to run a marathon this year so I know I have alot to do where this is concerned but getting fit is on the top of the list !!!

This is what I resolve to do.
one love still

and yes there are plans too I always have plans.

1 Comments:

Blogger brunsli said...

Good for you!

Getting fit is one of my plans too. :)

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home