Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Saturday, December 30, 2006

A New Direction

I was have been reading varied articles in the last couple of days, and decided that I am going to use my blog to write. We are the 'person' of the year bloggers that is at least according to Time Magazine.

There are things I feel I want to voice using my blog. Now I stopped making new Years resolutions a few years back because I would write them down and they would make it no further that the paper they were written in. But this year I am thinking I am going to make a few.

Somethings I definately want to do.... get in shape and this is no joke I want to run a marathon next year, I also need to make some business plans whats to do when school is over (provided I make it).

On the hair note I hope I will be able to stop braiding and banding soon.

I wanted to pierce my nose and get a tatoo but that is a battle and I don't think my husband is going to have it so I have put those on the back burner for a while maybe even forever.

I want to read more and start some serious writing and my blog may be the place to start. Oh and on the gray hair issue still not sure what I am going to do in the middle is where I find myself at the moment. Some days I fel like I want to colour them sometimes I do not want to. whatever, whenever.

I am also trying to make the best of this life and live every moment recognising that it is for living!!!!

one love still

1 Comments:

Blogger Maryee said...

God bless you and may 2007 be your best year yet!!!

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home