Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Sunday, February 25, 2007

I see a change


I have been noticing a change in my sister locks and then a friend of mine commented on it yesterday (: The locks seem to be sealing on the ends and they do not seem to be as bunchy before. I asked my DH to take these pics last weekend and I like the way they came out so I am sharing them. They were 'carusoed' this was the first time in months(the steam pot had dust on it) I was using my carusos and I was happy with how my locks looked and felt the draw back for me though is the look does not last and it takes a while for me to set): but hey may be with time I will get the hang of it

one love still

5 Comments:

Blogger brunsli said...

I can't see! I can't see! I can't see your hair in the photo montage.

I am surprised you manage to hold a curl at all with the humidity there. I got down to being able to set my hair on Caruso's in 15 minutes so you'll get faster, don't worry. The Soft Spikes offer more bang for buck, I mean effort though.

4:51 AM  
Blogger Cashana said...

Love the picture. Your hair looks nice.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Maryee said...

Beautiful picture! I love it! Your hair is coming along nicely!!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Goodnapps said...

This is such a great photo!! Love the hair.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Nice photo, great effect!

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home