Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Monday, February 12, 2007

I have been Tagged

My friend Brunsli tagged me and so here go the 5 things you do not know about me:
  1. This is my 3rd stint in college I started on 2 previous ocassions and never completed my course. I always knew in my heart I wanted to work with people and food (oh well maybe not in that order). Tried my hand at accounting after my stint in natural sciences (doing biology, mathematics and geology) none of these courses I wanted to do I got to my registration late (following the rules and showing up at the given time) and the chemistry classes were filled (the one courses I wanted to do). Well that did not go too well but I survived(: . And here I am today dietitian/nutritionist in training still not sure exactly where I will end up but I as a friend of mine said to me tonight it will become clear I just sometimes get impatient. I am looking into doing my internship outside Ja, we will see how that goes. kinda want to see the profession at work in another setting.
  2. I have become a techy of sorts I was never into computers and electronics but I have managed to aquire an mp3 player, a digital camera and a webcam all of which i use(: and I am loving every minute of it. Recently became the owner of 'a chocolate' and I am still in the process of finding out all it can do!! sweet (:
  3. I love lotions and potions but you know that oh well I am always looking for something new to try this from the gurl who has sensitive skin!!! (miss glycerine and cetaphil)
  4. First there were three now there are two. I sometimes feel guilty for greiving my brother but I have had a moment of clarity that it was, it will be and all I can do is live not get over it. Love you IPO always will and hope to see you again on the otherside!!!
  5. I have developed a new appreciation of sorts for red wine they run courses here sometimes and as soon as I can I will. I want to know all I can about wines and maybe just maybe one of these days I will make a trek to nappa valley
  6. And the one more in the spirit of my fellow bloggers that have been tagged I love taking photographs of landscapes especially across the countryside. There is some thing therapeutic about looking back at a moment captured in a still.

one love still

who am I gonna tag

goodnapps

leighann

golden_08

1 Comments:

Blogger brunsli said...

When you're ready to make the trek, I'll show you around Napa Valley!

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home