Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Thursday, March 06, 2008

I have been away so long

The 1st Sisterlocks Training class for 08'
Master Trainer Michelle Bryant
Associate Trainer Marclin Barrett (my consultant)

So much has happened and is happening, well for starters I was in the first sisterlocks training class for 08 here is a post of a pic of the group we were a happy bunch. The class was so ah lemme see enlightening I learnt quite a bit about hair of African desent and so much about sisterlocks....... after the course was finished I felt like I did what I was supposed to do. So you might ask do I have any plans nope but I find sometimes no plans works better for me (: so I am working on my mannequin head, and as my consultant said she is my first client then to the real heads. But I have absolutely no regrets and I am happy I was able to do it. So when my name appears on the sisterlocks website you know why its not a fluke I did the class (:


Now my DH and I are planning another move so I am leaving my job and heading back home and at this moment thats all I know and I will keep you posted on any developments, lets just say I am taking it all in strides... thats all I can do at the moment.


For those of you wondering mum ja was visted by a stalker in cyber space so she has deleted her blog but she will be back she has given me her word love you mum looking forward to the return (:


On the hair front I prefer the green tea formulation at the moment but I realised after my last shampoo that I need the moisture treatment for conditioning, I actually had to apply some directly to my dry hair because it was needed to be soothed. Feels the better for it. So lemme see is that it oh I almost forgot the new gadget I got for Christmas, I am getting the hang of it and my laptop is not able to log onto the internet so the pics for the time being will be few but I will try to keep them coming. Like you said you wanted to see me but I like posts with pics (: So in a nut shell thats what I have been up to.


one love still

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Naturally Sophia said...

Congrats on taking the class. You ladies have lovely locs.

7:03 AM  
Blogger Goodnapps said...

Well good for you honey. Congratulations and I certainly wish you the best.

I love all the gorgeous locks.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Cool! That's great that you took the class; have you tried retightening your own hair yet?

2:19 PM  
Blogger Jena Evans said...

Congratulations! Best to you!

Blessings~

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big congrats on taking the class! Looks like you guys had an enjoyable experience.

7:41 PM  
Blogger N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

So glad you were able to represent. Y'all look like you had a great time. Please share some of the other things you learned.

BTW, how can I find your mom's new blog?

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home