Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Monday, February 11, 2008

been tagged twice here goes 1!!!

Here are the rules:
1. link to the person that tagged you, in my case, n'drea.
2. post the rules on your blog.
3. share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

  • six things/habits/quirks about me:
  • I might be the only person in the world who does this but I fold my dirty laundry
  • I will do dishes at all hours of the day especially if I need time to think (: go figure
  • I knew/know all four of my grandparents and was able to spend quality time with them
  • When I get a bee in my bonnet I get a bee in my bonnet
  • A friend told me the other day her cousin almost had a cardiac when she heard I ate pork (: cause she thought I was rasta
  • a messy space is something I can live in but then at 2:00 in the am it will strike me as a great time to clean up the mess (:
  • persons i'm tagging: Golden, Lakia, maryee, blackrussian, mel, and cluizel.

one love still

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger ja stu sisterlock journey said...

sw,
hmmm hmmm sigh(go figure)

2:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!! Nothing wrong with keeping everything clean.
I'm mad your friend's cousin thought you were rasta...just b/c you have locks? I wonder about people sometimes but it still goes to show what others think of people who have locks.

3:59 AM  
Blogger N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

Hey girl, you're not the only one. I fold my dirty laundry too. LOL!

When people think I'm a Rasta, I just let it go. I'm just glad they realise that I'm wearing locks and not twists. :)

Great to learn more about you.

4:50 AM  
Blogger Goodnapps said...

folding dirty laundry - oh my. I don't like to fold it when it's clean.

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bee in bonnet?? I have never heard of that...what does it mean?

4:44 PM  
Blogger Salt-n-Pepper Diva said...

Off post question.

Why did Jaumus take her blog down? I hope it was not because of a stalker, but tell her I miss reading about her garden, grandsons and hair!

5:42 AM  
Blogger brunsli said...

Are you a Virgo?

That folding thing has me worried!

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home