Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Friday, November 23, 2007

comparison yr 1 & yr 2

Here are the comparisons these earlier pics were taken a month after I got my locks.....and the journey continues!!!!!!!
one love still
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!! What a humongous difference two years makes. You hair is so full and gorgeous!

Just think permed heads notice so little growth in two years. I Love Sisterlocks!

10:05 AM  
Blogger ja stu sisterlock journey said...

Happy birthday,hope you have a blessed day today and always.

1:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Greetings to you! I came across your blog via Ja Stu's blog. Ask me why is it that I want to cry when I learned that you both are on the SL journey together.

If I read correctly, she started after you. Were you the reason why she decided to lock?

I have yet to be locked because I'm saving up for it now. But while I await the moment, I read blogs like yours, n'drea's and Ja Stu's and honestly I feel like amidst my cold wintry weather I am with you all enjoying the beauty of your country.

I love reading in your dialect (if I said that correctly) because it gives us readers an accurate account of the rich culture. Your foods, traditions...I can't get enough. I even learned about a fruit and foods I've never imagined. Knowledge is power! I love it!

I will continue to read and consider myself vacationing while indulging in your blogs. Thank you for sharing your life, it's so interesting.

Stay Well and a belated congratulations for your graduation!

Eyedinity

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home