Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Bath time & changing locks



This is what happens when you get up @ 6 am to get ready and feel idle (: My hairties are begiining to double as bath time ties. I have for the last couple of weeks stopped using a shower cap and as you can see 2 weeks away from the 2 year loc-a-versary my hair needs to be retightened. I am no longer in the same city with my consultant and this may be the push I need to learn how to retighten my hair at least there would not be this juggling to line up my time with hers ): so looks like I might actually be doing my hair closer to the 2 year mark (: as you can see I have a ponytail (with everything in the B hairtie).

one love still

as I near my lock anniversary my hair seems to be changing right before my eyes (:

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear how the DIY goes!!! I'm hoping to be part of that club soon!!

I just love your thick hair!!!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Lakia said...

Congrats on your 2 year mark!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home