Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Monday, October 22, 2007

23 months and counting!!!

The truths my consultant told me
  • my scalp will eventually settle down and start producing its own oils
  • braiding and banding is important to the locking process and it is not forever(:
  • sister locks is low maintenace not no maintenance
  • people are going to start asking about my hair
  • my husband would eventually come around (:
  • makes sense to have a good vibe with my consultant cause I am going to spend a lot of time with them
  • very little product is needed for sister locks maitenance
  • there is valuable info on the sister locks website, worth checkin in every now and again
  • know what to expect your money (:

and yes it has all been true

gotta love my sister locks

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Only 1 month away from 2 years! Hope to see some comparison shots..

I agree with every tip you've learned from your consultant.

3:04 AM  
Blogger still waters said...

Thanks a bunch meikmeika I will be sure to do those comparison shot!!!!

one love still

almost at the 24 month mark YES!!!

7:53 AM  
Blogger N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

Wow! Almost there. Keep on keeping on, girl.

My consultant told me these things too.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home