Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Weighing in

Ok 22 months no more braiding and banding and the hair seems to be holding up just fine. I am a self confessed product junkie so I have tried a ton of stuff but I rearly do or maybe I have never done a review oh well maybe I have well I have found that these products are presently my favourite
  • Tui shampoo from carols daughter this product is great!!!!!! I wish it came in a larger size
  • Black Vanilla Leave-in Conditioner also form carols daughter light enough to use every day and smells great (: gimme vanilla anytime
  • Aubrey Organics Green Tea Clarifying Shampoo I dont think the smell is great but it does what it says it will for me
  • Sisterlocks Moisture Treatment & Reconstructor I think once you have been given the go ahead by your consultant these are 2 products you should never be without

This is whats working right now but if any one has ever used the mint and seamoss shampoo from Carols Daughter I want to know its consistency (: oh ps the colour at the ends of my hair is adding to my bunching issues so depending on your curl texture you might want to forego the colour at least until your locks settle!!!

one love still

sister locked 22 months & lovin it!!!!!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

Almost at the 2-year mark. Congrats!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Goodnapps said...

Thanks for the recommendations.

You couldn't be more right about the sl moisture and reconstructor.

2:47 PM  
Blogger brunsli said...

Product junkie fuh true.

You are worse than someone I know!

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard so many Carol's Daughter reviews.. I need to get some!!!

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home