Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Dean

Well this might be the last post for a while....we could lose power soon. Well we a hunkering down for this one an praying and hoping we will be spared the worst. I am on the western end of the island and we are just starting to hear the winds and experience light drizzles. I have been watching the reports on the cable and it is amazing just how the media can skew information but eh sesation sells!!!!! (I must remember to post about the CNN meterologist) I really need to do an update post soon.... I been relocating, started working and so much has been happening but keeping it together for the most part and added to that we getting ready for general elections!!!! so please keep our Island in your thoughts and prayers as we try to stay safe....you all tek care till lata

one love still

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Abena Abena said...

I am praying for you Sis!!!!

Abena

10:33 AM  
Blogger Abena Abena said...

N'Drea, Still Waters and all of Jamaica:

Mighty and all powerful God, I pray right now in the mighty name of Jesus that as I am typing these words right now that you protect my sister N'Drea, her family, Still Water, her family and the entire Island of Jamaica.

Lord I know that You are a big GOD and can do anything! I know that ALL POWER lies in Your hands and I ask You right now to protect, shield, and comfort each and every person on the island of Jamaica.

Lord I pray that Hurricane Dean has no power, I pray that every persons life is spared, I pray that property is spared, and I pray that right now Lord, you bring protection over the island.

Lord cover the island like a shield and keep every person from harm or danger. Lord, I pray that You dispatch Your angels to stand guard to fight against the forces of darkness that are coming against the island of Jamaica.

I cry out to You right now for Jamaica because I know that You are the only one who can heal the land and protect the people.

Lord I praise You and honor You that You have given me the privilege to come to You and make my petitions made known.

I thank You in advance for hearing and answering my prayer. It is in the name of Jesus I pray, amen.

Blessings upon you!
Abena

10:45 AM  
Blogger still waters said...

Bless you Abena & thank you so much!!!

one love still

11:46 AM  
Blogger MEE said...

Our prayers are with you and your families...

Maryee and Jena~

5:46 PM  
Blogger Cashana said...

My prayers are with you and all in Jamaica!

10:12 AM  
Blogger N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

Hey girl, I'm back online. Hope all is well with you and your family. Let me know how y'all fared. Thank God, we were safe and dry, and experienced no damage or loss. Thanks to all those who prayed for our island. Bless up, Sis. Abena.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home