Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Venus is Women's Wimbledon Champ for the 4th time, history was made today. I am elated this is what perseverance, patience, belief in yourself and support can do. So I just wanted to send her some love Go Venus!!! you brought tears to my eyes, THANK YOU for being such an inspiration!!!
one love still

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

It was a great match!
There are questions for you on my blog...

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!!!!

12:35 PM  
Blogger RedDredPrincess said...

Hey, she was also like the lowest ranked woman ever to make it to the finals in Wimbledon. Double history! Talk about a rally!

1:31 PM  
Blogger N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

I'm not a tennis fan-atic like my mother, but I'm proud of Venus and Serena and their achievements. Venus, you've come a looong way, baby.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home