Let the dance of life begin

I am here to sound off on anything I feel I need to voice about as well as to share and to have others share with me. My sister locks are what got this started.... so here is to celebration of my 'nappy tresses, my sister locks' and indeed life with all it offers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingston, Jamaica

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

MY TWA



I found this pic of my TWA although is mi head back it is the only one on the 'puter' I can find. Today I am just in a bloggin mood or at least the mood to post pics (:. On that note enjoy.......

one love still

3 Comments:

Blogger Goodnapps said...

You've been tagged lady. Time to share 7 lovely facts about yourself.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I have tagged you too...

12:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Blessings sis, you have been tagged! Rules are on my blog.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home